New Android smartphone from Lava, Iris 430 has surfaced on its official website. It seems Lava is on a race to add more phones to its Iris series, it was only a few days back that the Lava Iris 502 was launched. Lava Iris 430 is an Android ICS smartphone with 4.3-inch WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive multi-touch display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor, 512MB RAM and 4GB internal storage, which is expandable upt to 32GB via microSD. It has a 5MP auto-focus camera with LED flash and a VGA camera to support video/skype calls.
Lava Iris 430 Specifications:
- Display: 4.3-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive multi-touch screen
- OS: Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dimension: 130 x 67 x 10.55 mm
- Processor: 1 GHz dual-core
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Type: Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Camera: 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3G
- Multimedia: 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- Battery: 1500 mAh, up to 4.9 hours talk time and up to 390 hours standby
At present there is no news on availability or price but as per our sources, this smartphone will be available by the end of next week.