Pantel Technologies has launched India’s first 2G voice calling tablet with Android Jelly Bean, called Penta T-Pad WS707C. This tablet has been launched in collaboration with BSNL at a price of Rs 7,999. It has a 7-inch multi-touch capacitive touch screen with 3D graphics support. Penta T-Pad WS707C Tablet is powered by single core 1.2GHz Cortex A9 processor with Mail 400 3D Accelerator GPU and 1 GB DDR3 RAM. You can also get 3G on this tablet via an external dongle. The unique feature of this tablet is dual-screen video operation that allows the user to perform two tasks simultaneously, such as reading books while watching a movie.
Penta T-Pad WS707C Specifications:
- Display: 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touch screen
- Dimension: 10.5mm
- Weight: 340 grams
- OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Cortex A9
- GPU: Mali 400
- Memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD slot expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: 2-megapixel rear camera and VGA front-facing camera
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, 3G (via external dongle), 2G (via SIM card Slot), Bluetooth 2.1, USB OTG, HDMI
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The company is also providing 3D Goggles for viewing 3D videos, data cable and a pouch for the tablet for free. You can get the Penta T-Pad WS707C tablet for just Rs 7,999.