Acer has announced its 7-inch Iconia B1-A71 tablet at CES 2013, and adds a new competitor to the Nexus 7. The 7-inch (1024×600 pixels) Acer Iconia B1-A71 comes with a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor. Lets take a look at hardware and software configuration of the tablet, alongwith pricing information.
Features and specs of Acer Iconia B1-A71:
- Dimensions: 197.4 mm x 128.5 mm x 11.3 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) WSVGA capacitive multitouch screen
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1
- Mediatek dual-core 1.2GHz processor (MTK 8317T)
- 8GB of internal storage, 512MB DDR3 memory and microSD expansion slot with up to 32GB support
- Wireless connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n -Bluetooth 4.0 -GPS
- Internal speaker, 3.5mm audio jack, microphone jack
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 2710 mAh battery
The Acer Iconia B1-A71 will be available with a starting price of $150 in the US, but there is no information about the availability.