Another day, another leak. It seems Google and Apple are so busy filling their coffers that they don’t mind something trickling out every now and then. This time its the Google Nexus 10 tablet that’s leaked into the world before its release. BriefMobile was able to get images of the Nexus 10, which has been built in partnership with Samsung. One of the striking features of Nexus 10 is its 2560×1600 pixel resolution, which is even better than iPad’s “Retina Display” i.e. 298.9 ppi as compared to 264 ppi on the iPad. Uptil now only Apple had the bragging rights about screen resolution, but if the rumor pans out, iPad will loose some of its magic.
The expected specs of the Nexus 10 are:
- Display: 10.1 inch Super AMOLED panel, 2560 x 1600 screen resolution.
- Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie
- Processor: 1.7GHz Samsung Exynos 5250
- GPU: Mali-T604 GPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB of internal storage with no option of microSD slot
- Camera: 5 megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and 2 MP front facing camera
- Connectivity: NFC, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
Google is expected to announce the Nexus 10, Nexus 4 and possibly a $99 tablet as well in its upcoming October 29 event. Let’s see if the leaks hold, and if truth be told I am more interested in the $99 tablet.